TooManyItems 1.6.2 is an amazing mod and if you know this mod from its first release, then you will notice some big differences and as well you will be excited about all of them. This mod introduces some very unique features into your favorite game so you can get bored ever again. Hello minecrafters. You know how sometimes minecraft can get boring, right? I’m sure that minecraft is an awesome game and we all love it, but seriously, everything from time to time can get boring so that’s why we need to implement into the stuff that we do some other things, such as features, so we could be entertained again. Another idea would be that some updates are not as fun as they are supposed to be and that’s just annoying. You know that feeling of cliffhanger when you want so much a new update to be released and when it finally is released you are disappointed because that update doesn’t implement as much stuff as you wanted and the features that are implemented are not that entertaining. That’s where the awesome stuff chips in and if you know what you are searching for, you can find some nice challenges that would entertain you a very long time!
You know how a great mod with some great features can change your game entirely, right? But that is not all! There are some MODs that change you to and you will be some addicted game and you will love minecraft more than ever. That MODs are developed by some great developers with a great vision and we should follow the developer and stay up to date to his work so we could have anything that he release.
Features and Usage
Here is that part of the article with the interesting stuff because the features and usage are the elements that define the MOD itself. So here comes a list of features and I’m sure you will like them all:
- Buttons for changing the preset time;
- Buttons for changing the game mode easy;
This is all about the features that come with this MOD. Now let’s see the usage list:
- You can turn the MOD on / off by simply pressing the “o” key;
- You can simply add items by left-clicking on the items in the right sidebar;
- There is a configuration file that let you change everything you want;
- You can create any kind of spawners;
- In single player you have unlimited stacks;
- You can save your commonly used items and add them to a favorite list;
- You can simply delete items by drag and drop them to the trash;
- There are more and you will find them all just by experiencing the MOD.
- Download Minecraft Forge API and install it;
- Download Marglyph’s Too Many Items MOD;
- Locate your MODS folder inside the minecraft folder;
- Drag “TooManyItems2013_07_09_1.6.2_Forge.jar” of the downloaded MOD into your MODS folder;
- Have fun!