Single Player Commands for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a really good and well designed mod and you will see this by experiencing it, but first let me tell you some stuff about it. This mod allows you to use the bukkit plugins commands such as worldedit and if you are using a compatible plugin, you will have the ability to use all the commands that you would use on a normal server. Sometimes mods can be extremely complex, but if a mod is well-designed then there is no problem. I have seen until now plenty of mods and if you ask me, there were some really good and some that I didn’t played for more five minutes. For example SPC Mod is a really complex mod but it is also well-designed, so this is one of that mods that worth experiencing.
But there is more! You can control and manipulate everything that is into your minecraft world and you can do whatever you want. Tell me! How would that feel? For me if felt like I was on the top of the world, but how about you will come back to our website and tell us about your experience!
Well, since we talk about commands, here comes the list with the most used commands of this mod:
- Ascend or descend – moves you to the next platform above or below your current position;
- Bind or bindid – binds a command to a keyboard key;
- Damage – turns player damage on or off;
- Difficulty – sets the difficulty to the specified level;
- Gamemode or gm – changes the game mode;
- Hardcore – configures the world for hardcore mode;
- Heal – heals the player for the specified number of points;
- Health – sets the players health;
- Home – teleports you to the spawn point;
- Ignite – sets the upper surface of the block your pointing at on fire;
- Jump – jumps you where you are pointing;
- Macro – you can run multiple commands at the same time;
- Repair – lets you repair all your items;
- Setspawn – sets your current position at spawn point.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge API;
- Download Single Player Commands Mod;
- Locate your Mods folder inside your minecraft folder;
- Drag all the content of the downloaded mod inside your Mods folder;
- Have fun experiencing this complex mod!