Rei’s Minimap introduces into your favorite game a unique feature and I’m sure you will be amazed when you will find what this is all about. This mod is more of a package that contains a list of game features for day-to-day activities and by using this mod’s features you will be able to navigate through your minecraft world without having any problems. The greatest features about this mod are the coordinates and the compass, and these two will help you a lot! Sometimes finding something can get boring or it may get annoying because minecraft maps are large enough, so you can waste from hours to days if you search for something. But hey! You remember how the mods are evolving in the last time, right? That’s why you don’t have to worry, because there is at least one solution that will solve your problems.
Waypoints and customization
Setting a waypoint is easy, all you have to do is to go to the menu and select a waypoint for the location you want to explore. You can change the color of the each waypoint instead of typing names for each one.
As well you can customize your entire minimap, so it will be more unique. You can change colors, size and manipulate it however you want so in the end it will look exactly how you imagine it. Not only the colors, size and transparency, but you can also set the location of the minimap on the screen, so that’s a good feature too! The only bad thing about this mod is the fact that it is not compatible with some other. Yes, it is not compatible with these mods that implement into your minecraft world new blocks.
But anyway, Rei’s Minimap Mod is a useful mod that every minecrafter out there should have installed.
- Fast processing.
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar.
- Cave mapping
- Ingame keyconfig.
- ZanMinimap frame appearance.
- Indication of slime spawning chunks.
- Fixed: not visible PlayerEntity of entity radar
- Support: Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download ReiMinimap162.zip, below and open or UNZIP on your desktop.
- Copy this folder (ReiMinimap162) in C:\Users\NAME YOUR PC\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions
- Open new Minecraft Launcher.
- Click on “Edit Profile” button.
- Select on “Use version:” “release ReiMinimap162” and make click on “Save Profile” button.
- Now, click on button “Play” and go to game!