R3D.CRAFT texture pack when we are buying something, we are paying attention to the details, right? In minecraft, when we are searching for something we are looking for the same thing. Details are the most important element when you want to get or accomplish something, so what’s why we should pay more attention to the details of what you doing so the result can be amazing. In minecraft, the details could be improved by the texture pack that we have installed, so if you want better details, get e better texture pack. Red Craft Texture Pack is a high definition pack that comes with five different types of resolutions ( from x32 to x512 ) and this is a great news because we all can enjoy it no matter what computer we have. As well, the colors of this pack are darkish but the shade doesn’t matter because it looks great. The only bad think about this pack is the fact that it is not completely done, so the developer is still working on it. As far as I know it is made in a percent of 75 so there’s not that much work to do about it. Also, my favorite textures are for chests and wood planks, but there could be other that you will consider to be more well-designed than the one I like.
- Added Trapped Chest.
- Changed Chest and Large Chest.
- Changed Oak Leaves.
- Changed Minecraft logo (improved quality).
- Fixed possible download problem via Mediafire.
- Removed Jungle Leaves (reason: appearance).
- Removed old ctm.png file.
- Removed url links.
- Update for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download MCPatcher HD and patch your Minecraft.
- Download this pack, the desired version.
- Drag .zip file in .minecraft/resourcepacks folder.
- Open game and select R3D pack!
for Minecraft 1.7.5: