Minecraft Comes Alive Mod is a really unique mod and if you are trying to find something closer to this, there is a high probability for you to get nothing. This mod is not just fun and entertaining, it is also productive and effective and so much aspects of day to day life are implemented by this mod. What’s this mod main idea? Well, the developer wants us to interact more with the NPC villagers, so now they are coming in a retextured way. Minecraft is a really amazing game and it gets more and more appreciated by more and more players and in my opinion this is just great. With more players out there to play this game we can create a great community and maybe, sometime, we will be the greatest community out there, but until then just keep playing and let’s encourage the developers in doing a great job as they always have done.
You know how realistic textures are so wanted and the players always feel the need to have a realistic texture installed? Well, think about a realistic mod and the desire to have a realistic mod installed into your minecraft game. These mods are the best out there if you are looking for quality into your game and if you want your game to be more HD than ever.
Minecraft Comes Alive Features
- The features list is very important and if we are talking about a realistic mod, then the features list is the most important thing for this mod and every minecrafter out there should wonder what this mod implements. But let’s take a look on this features list:
- You can now talk to villagers and interact with them in a more sociable way. For example, you can ask them to follow you or you can give them gifts;
- There is defined a relationship with the villagers that will evolve in time. For the relationship to evolve you have to talk with the villagers and do some other stuff. From one point you will be able to marry a villager and have children;
- Once you have a family, your children will be useful around the home.
- Fix: Divorcing now works correctly.
- Fix: Some commands were missing from MCA’s help menu.
- Fix: Player identities are no longer switched when procreating on LAN.
- Update: Minecraft 1.5.2
- Change: Hearts value of gold blocks changed to 50.
- Change: Hearts value of iron blocks changed to 25.
- Feature: Guard AI improved. They perform their job much more efficiently now.
- and many other things
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge API;
- Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod;
- Locate your Mods folder inside your minecraft folder;
- Drag all the content of the downloaded mod inside your Mods folder;
- You are done!
- Have fun!