MAtmos is a really amazing mod and it is so unique, if you install this mod your game will became something entirely different. You know how mods are evolving so fast these days, right? Well, it is normally because if they were always the same all the players will get bored and nobody will play the game anymore, it will be no longer popular and that will be sad.
Having the right sound pack installed into your minecraft game, can really make it more unique than ever, so that’s why MAtmos Mod is so important. Imagine yourself you are walking through the woods in the middle of the night and you hear some funny song and the joy is at its maximum level. That would be annoying because no joy can happen in the middle of the night in the woods. Or imagine the vice versa, so while you are walking in the desert, suddenly you hear the rain. These examples have nothing to do with the mod, I’m just explaining you how important the sound is. So, if you ever wanted to have the right sounds into your favorite game, now that is possible with MAtmos Mod. Don’t wait anymore and download it!
But wait, I have something more for you, and because you will wait for the mod to download, here is the usage of the mod. If you want to access the menu of this mod, all you have to do is to press the F7 key ( you can rebind it by going to the minecraft settings ). Also, F7 is good for changing the volume to, so all you have to do is to press and hold.
Changelog 1.5.2 r24
- Update for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Make sure you have either ModLoader or Minecraft Forge or Forge ModLoader installed.
- Download MAtmos using the link provided below.
- On a window, open the inside of the .minecraft/ folder. You should know where it is if you have installed ModLoader/Forge/FML.
- On another window, open the file you’ve just downloaded with an archive viewer. In Windows, you can double click on the file you’ve downloaded.
- Select all the files in the archive.
- Drag and drop all the files from the archive to the inside of the .minecraft/ folder.
- If you ever opened minecraft.jar during the installation process (following step 2) you’re doing it wrong. There are no files to add to minecraft.jar