INVEdit Tool for Minecraft 1.7.5 is a really good tool and as well it is useful. Having this tool will help you to manipulate your invetory in the easiest ways so you won’t have to waste any more time with the boring stuff. As well, this tool helps you to organize inventory so you could have a better access to your staff. Tools are needed by everyone because they make our life easier. We need tools everywhere and now I’m not talking about minecraft, I’m talking about the real life. And as you may have seen, minecraft has evolved so much it is almost like in real life, so tools in minecraft are welcomed and enjoyed by everyone who is playing this game.
Features, changelog and usage
Features and changelogs represents the most important when we are talking about some implementation into our favorite game. That’s why I think this list is so important. Let’s see what this is all about:
- Loads blocks from the enclosed files;
- Faster access of individual blocks;
- Item damage is displayed as a bar if it is possible;
- Stacks items like in the game;
- There are multiple tab pages so you can edit multiple inventories at the same time;
- You can move items from one tab to another;
- Automatic updates are available;
- You can quick load or save;
- Add, edit or remove enchantments easily from the items;
- You can give to any item any enchantment of any level;
- You can filter the items;
- You can edit books, including titles, author, content and whether it’s signed;
- Much more features only for you are available!
For you to run INVEdit you need to have installed .NET Framework 4.0 ( client side ). It also may work with Mono or Wine on Linux and Mac operating systems, but for these two is no support available. If you want more information, search for some tutorials on google about how INVEdit works on Mac or Linux.
Installing a tool is very easy in minecraft and like the most tools, INVEdit Tool has its own installer. All you have to do is to download the INVEdit Tool for Minecraft 1.7.5 and then just double-click the installer tool. After few minutes you will be done and as well able to enjoy it!
for Minecraft 1.7.5: