Invasion mod will give you access to be able to initiate an attack with your chosen location, the last build we find new things: prepared your base, crafted armor and secured your chests. Invasion is created by Lieu and updated for Minecraft 1.5.2, so works very well on this release. In this new build beta, mobs changed and added new mobs with more power on the road. Below will let you find more information, download links, video reviews and photos on this mod.
Invasion Mod Features:
- Items available, like rechargeable traps, to help defend.
- Spawn an invasion until a nexus is overwhelmed.
- Leave mobs to spawn around a nexus every couple nights if you want to go off and do other things.
- Set mobs to instead spawn randomly at night, like usual mobs but a potentially lot more of them, which may be customizable.
- Update for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Always back-up your minecraft.jar.
- Start with a fresh minecraft.jar.
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins> Open Minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Delete META-INF inside minecraft.jar.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Download Invasion 1.5.2 Mod.
- All you need to do is put the downloaded Invasion .zip file in the ‘mods’ folder in your minecraft directory for the client, or whatever folder you are running the server from. Now you’re done! If the folder isn’t there, either create it or just run Minecraft once.