Forge ModLoader for Minecraft 1.7.5 is a really good and also a useful tool. I like to name it tool because it is more than a mod, it makes the other mods work together and that’s a great thing. Think about Forge ModLoader as a leader and the others are following him because he is conducting the others in a great purpose. Or you can think of yourself leading a project, you being the Forge ModLoader and your co-workers the other mods, that’s the way this mod stands in my view. Forge ModLoader is the new ModLoader and it comes with some great features that will please everyone. It provides additional support for the basic texture packs that comes with a high definition resolution. However, this is effective only to textures up to an x128 resolution, but in the future, the developer said that it will work with the x256 resolutions too and that’s really great news. We all know how Optifine is used for the end-level resolutions, but don’t worry, the Forge ModLoader will evolve and it will take the place of Optifine as fast as you say “forge”. Do you remember that times when you only could install one mod because the compatibility doesn’t existed? Well, that era was so bad minecraft wasn’t even entertaining and if you ask me, I really could play again minecraft with only one mod installed. But don’t worry, there is a solution for everything, right? About the mods, they are evolving really fast and I don’t know what’s happening with all these developers, but they have a desire to do more and much better stuff and they really do a good job. Have you ever have installed at the same time a mod released recently and one released near vanilla minecraft? Damn! The differences are insane and for sure the one that entertains you is that one released recently! As well you could think about it this way : technology evolves, so does mods and that’s a fact, not just an opinion.
Tutorial for Minecraft 1.7 and UP!
- Download and run the new Minecraft launcher at least once.
- Download launcher installer for Forge ModLoader , below!
- Now open the file that you downloaded (fml-installer-1.7.5-18.104.22.1680.jar).
- You make a simple click on “OK”!
- Open MINECRAFT launcher and select the new FML profile.
Tutorial for Minecraft 1.4 and 1.5!
- Download and extract Forge ModLoader;
- Locate your bin folder inside the minecraft folder and open your minecraft.jar file;
- For servers, drag all the content of the downloaded Forge ModLoader inside your minecraft_server.jar file;
- For clients, drag all the content of the downloaded Forge ModLoader inside your minecraft.jar file;
- You are done, congrats!