CraftGuide mod is very quick to help you remember a recipe from an item in game. In addition, if you have installed other mods and those mod will show crafting recipes. This mode is created and updated for the latest version of minecraft by Uristqwerty and works well on Minecraft 1.5.2. To create your own, just place a crafting table in the centre of a crafting grid, put a piece of paper in each corner, and fill in the edges with four books. There is also a keybind to open it without needing an item (defaults to G), which works even if you are playing on a server that doesn’t have it installed. A great mod, especially for beginners and if you have a large ModPack and a good idea, search in items is implemented system this is a big plus for CraftGuid. Below you can find more information, download links, installation tutorial and photos on game with this mod and video review.
- Extended Workbench recipes
- GregTech plasma generator
- IC2 Massfab amplifier value in tooltips
- Variable row heights
- Update for Minecraft 1.5.2
- If you don’t have it yet, install Minecraft Forge. I haven’t tested it with every version, but it probably works for most of the recent ones. As of 1.6.1, CraftGuide only requires FML, which is included in Forge and also available as a standalone download.
- Download CraftGuide
- Place the downloaded .zip file into .minecraft/mods/