Aether II Mod was officially posted! Aether 2 unfortunately only works on Minecraft 1.5.1, but is in Alpha stage and the new update a lot has changed, new things from the Aether 1 mod. It was worth the wait, but it remains our favorite mod and get back to life. I believe that in the next update of Minecraft 1.6 (which is supposed to be a Wednesday or Thursday) and thus will be updated after the next client. With this mode you can creating a new and unique dimension. So I no longer think this mod will be developed for the next version, wow I have no words, maximum respect to all the team who worked on this aether version! The Portal to the Aether is made out of a Glowstone Frame, and can be activated with a Bucket of Water! See below for much more information and download links, installation tutorial, video review and images.
Aether 2 Features
- Party System
Aether is built by many people and all deserve credit for all the work to build this wonderful mod.
Project lead and coding: Kingbdogz Coders: Jaryt, Saspiron Artists: Dark, Oscar Payn Musician: Emile van Krieken Lore Writer: Liberty Ex-coders: _303, Flan, Shockah, Kodaichi, Tundmatu Big helpers and testers: Pricemac, Brandon Potts, Tiktalik, Cojo Official Server: Budgetslots.nl, Stefantry, Joeyy, Crykura, vwsReconal Textures: Eons, Miclee Music Discs: Noisestorm, Moorziey Sound Effects: Deatron
- Skyroot Buckets can now be stacked.
- Fixed a major crash with cockatrices and tempests.
- Fixed graphical glitch with the Aether II TUG menu.
- Skyroot Planks name is now fixed.
Note: Download Minecraft Forge, Player API and Player Render API for Minecraft 1.5.1!
- Go to your search bar, type %appdata% and hit enter.
- When inside the Roaming folder, go inside the .minecraft folder.
- From there, go to the bin folder and open minecraft.jar file with WinRAR or another program that can open it.
- Open your Minecraft.jar with a program like WinRaR and remove the META-INF folder.
- Put the files from Forge, Player API and Player Render into your minecraft.jar file (in order of Forge first, Player API and Render Player API second).
- Go back to the .minecraft folder. If there isn’t a mods folder, please create one.
- Get the “AetherII_Alpha_v1.0.0_MC1.5.1.zip” file and put inside the mods folder. After that, it should be working fine! Enjoy the Aether, and watch the ledges.
NOTE: The links download are official ones released by creator!
Download Aether II Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 on Mediafire